Setting up the compatibility moduleThe compatibility module is a plugin that allows you to use OpenAudioMc with Minecraft versions that are not supported by the main plugin.
Setting up the compatibility module
- Download the latest version of the compatibility module from the latest release here (look for a file called
- Go to the
plugins/OpenAudioMc/modulesfolder on your server, or create it if it doesn't exist yet.
- Place the downloaded file in the
- Restart your server.
What does the compatibility module do?
Ancient Minecraft versions (1.9 and below) do not support common chat related features that OpenAudioMc uses. The compatibility module adds support for these features to these old versions.
Good to know
- This module should not be used on servers that run on Minecraft 1.12 or higher.
- This module must be updated manually when a new major version of OpenAudioMc is released, or when the changelog says so.
- 1.7 is not, and will never be supported by OpenAudioMc.
- This module should not be installed on proxies like BungeeCord or Velocity.